With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe..
Our product is an end to end billing platform where thousands of stores and their developers are building solutions on our API. We're looking for a self-driven Product Manager who will own features across the entire development lifecycle, from customer research through deployment and successful engagement.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Define technical requirements for features such as API endpoints, third party integrations, theme engines enhancements
- Understand our business goals and design and build features to achieve them.
- Identify and define core issues that customers face, conducting user research to better understand them.
- Create requirements documents for engineering.
- Own your features across the entire lifecycle starting from customer research through deployment.
- Be the first point of contact for Engineering, Customer Support, and other teams.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience building technology products
- Experience with technology platforms, 3rd party ecosystems, API's, and technical integrations
- Saas or billing/payments experience or start-up experience preferred
- Experience in an agile environment
- Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence product and team direction and clearly articulate rationale for your decisions
- Ability to understand and speak articulately about technology
- Highly effective at working with cross functional teams
- Comfortable and effective in a remote environment
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position