You'll act as a consultant with our client, and we expect the role to include the following:
- Configure and maintain Spinnaker instances deployed into Kubernetes clusters using industry best practices such as infrastructure-as-code and GitOps.
- Work with other team members to keep Spinnaker up-to-date with latest upstream versions and will install supplemental tools as required by client.
- Interact with the client’s internal customers directly to address concerns and requests.
This is a remote, 8-week contract with potential for full-time, permanent opportunity. We are looking for candidates located in the US or Canada as occasional travel may be required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for qualified individuals with:
- BS (or equivalent) in relevant field (computer science, etc)
- 2+ years experience in a professional cloud computing role
- Experience deploying applications to a Kubernetes cluster
- Familiarity with GitOps workflows
- Experience with at least one CI tool
- Experience with at least one CD tool
- Understanding of the full CI/CD pipeline
- Experience using Helm
- Experience writing and publishing Docker containers
- Experience writing bash scripts
- Proficient in at least 2 programming languages
- Experience integrating with at least one enterprise auth system (SAML, LDAP, etc)
- Ability to solve complex problems
A LITTLE BIT MORE:
The following attributes are major positives, but not all hard requirements:
- Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience maintaining Spinnaker in production
- DevOps tools experience outside of CI/CD
- Experience writing Helm charts
- Proficient in Java
- Proficient in Python
Bitovi helps companies create better web applications.
We have a track record of designing and building high-profile and amazing web applications through our active Consulting practice. Our apps are built with tests, full docs and a deployment process in place.
Apply for this Position