With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
As a Tier 2 Team Lead you will be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, training, and problem-solving and also to ensure all the necessary technical knowledge is passed along to the Tier 1 team through the form of training and coaching.. Tier 2 is also specifically responsible for handling escalations, PRO escalations, integrations and for helping all Tier 1 analysts with any questions or issues they might experience, such as providing solutions to technical questions along with pro-actively identifying knowledge gaps and how to address them, making an active effort to turn complex technical areas into simple learning opportunities for the department, hence the lead is also responsible for not only for those tasks but ensuring they are being committed to in a timely manner, providing coaching and guidance for the team to do so successfully.
What You'll Do
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service requests are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner and that all colleagues and Tier 1 members also get the help they need in a timely manner to assist the customer.
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations between yourself, each of their team members and management.
- Coach team members on how to better provide help to Tier 1 analysts
- Ensure the "Escalations - PRO Escalations - Integrations - Integration Alert" queues are all under control.
- Ensure that all questions asked in Slack rooms are being answered to and the help is being provided
- Identify knowledge gaps on the CS team and coordinates the Tier 2 team to fill that gap in the most appropriate manner (training, brownbag, documentation, pairing, etc.)
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both clients and fellow ReCharge team members.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis for each team member.
- Write and administer quarterly performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Be available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction, and resolution when appropriate.
- Ensure employees have sufficient training and resources to perform their jobs.
- Respond to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members. Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems appropriately.
- Prepare & document warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Work as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement..
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
What You'll Bring
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Deep technical knowledge of all areas on the ReCharge app.
- Training Skills.
- Coaching Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Must currently be employed with ReCharge.
- Must not currently be on a Performance Improvement Plan.
- Must be available to work a shift between 5 am - 5 pm PST.
- Must have been a member of the Tier 2 team for at least one year
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position