Part spreadsheet, part database, and entirely flexible, teams use Airtable to organize their work, their way.
Airtable presents many unique challenges as a product that covers a wide range of use cases used by people of all backgrounds. As a Contract Quality Assurance Analyst you will develop test cases and debug issues that our users might encounter. You’re not just testing across devices and browsers, but across teams, applications, and use cases. There are regular product additions and improvements, so you’ll be able to shape and improve the Airtable experience for users everywhere.
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.
Learn more about the product and signup at http://airtable.com
What you'll do
- Moderate to high level understanding of how app's and websites work, understanding of API's, relational databases, and development frameworks
- Comfortable getting into dev console or looking at a stack trace to help debug an issue, and are able to reproduce complex bugs with minimal reproduction steps
- Has good product design and UX sensibilities, can build test plans that account for multiple use cases
- Takes initiative on opportunities to improve the QA process, and to expand test coverage and capabilities
- Is able to look at a change and see how it impacts user workflows and can anticipate pain points and suggest enhancements or provide workarounds
Who you are
- You have two to four years of technical coursework and/or cumulative years of QA experience working with a technical team
- You can create flexible and reusable test cases that can cover a wide range of use cases and edge cases
- You understand that testing thoroughly is the key to provide best opportunity for multiple teams to succeed. You are comfortable working with other teams to understand common pain points and incorporate into new test scenarios
- Nice to have: willingness or ability to maintain automation tests (low to "no-code" alternatives are also ok), proficiency with formulas, or proficiency with Airtable
- You have empathy for your users (and your coworkers) and high emotional intelligence
Apply for this Position