We are searching to partner with someone knowledgeable to work alongside our team. We are a small shop based in New York. We work almost entirely remotely (depending on the needs of the client) and strive to maintain a personal, flexible, but also fast paced work environment. We have a strong belief in remote culture and agile development. Our goal is to provide top quality work for clients. We work on an extremely wide variety of projects.
About Our Technologies:
We believe in using the right tool for the job. We work in modern technology stacks like Node, Rails, Python, React Native, and many more. Right now, we are looking for an experienced iOS developer who can work effectively in Swift.
We are looking for a contractor who:
- Takes responsibility for and drives projects where appropriate
- Will work with our experienced development team to produce high quality solutions
- Will work directly with our client, who will be interacting with your work daily
- Communicates openly and often, using tools such as Slack
- May travel occasionally (less than once per month)
Apply for this Position
- Well versed in iOS development, including experience with Swift, interacting with the App Store, and tools such as Crashlytics
- Able to work integrate yourself into the client’s development lifecycle
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where we embrace change
- Think deeply and enthusiastically about software as a finished product; take pride in your work!