Posted on May 7th, 2019
Enterprise Sales Executive
Datadog is a SaaS based cloud monitoring solution that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools, and services to present a unified view of the applications that run at scale in the cloud. We serve up the single pane of glass that everyone has been seeking for years. We are producing strong revenue with healthy funding, and are working towards an IPO. We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive that has a passion for technology and can deliver on aggressive revenue targets. As we continue to break into bigger deals, and formalize our support for the larger enterprise segment, this new sales division within Datadog will blaze the path for the organization's growth. This is a ground floor opportunity to take over a rich territory to grow many existing accounts with six figure spends and break into others underway with their move to the cloud.
- Prospect into large sized companies while managing an efficient sales process
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Maintain, build and manage specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Have a thorough understanding of customer's business
Familiarity w/ challenger sale or MEDICC approach
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.