The Product Launch Team has the responsibility for taking breakthroughs and delivering them to market at scale. Mav Farm seeks a System Infrastructure Automation Engineer who has experience building both reliable and scalable automation solutions, delivering high quality consumer software user experiences in AWS. We are looking for a slightly impatient individual willing to face down their fear of failure to accomplish bold things.
- Define and execute automation for release and deployment via IaC (terraform/cloudformation)
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate engineering operations.
- Design, build, implement and support CI/CD framework.
- Develop and support processes to maintain uptime, SLAs and availability of critical platform components.
- Drive automation and reliability at all levels.
- Coordinate with the larger Mav Farm release engineering and infrastructure teams to support capacity needs, tooling and other infrastructure support.
- Set project milestones and determine resource requirements.
- Lead DevOps to achieve project milestones
- Communicate work status regularly with clear articulation of design choices along the way.
- Design, build, and maintain test automation solutions that is robust and scalable.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose testing coverage changes.
- Be the advocate for testability, drive best engineering practices and defect prevention.
- Practitioner of AWS infrastructure as a code via terraform/cloudformation
- Experience with EB/Lambdas/ELB/S3/Cloudfront/CodeBuild/CodePipeline/ECS/EKS
- Communication experience including drafting reports, design notes, use cases, and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated domain knowledge in scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Bash etc.
- Experience with setting up and supporting CI/CD for devices.
- Experience with build systems and release management tools (Git, Jenkins, Jira).
- Experience with SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL.
- Experience developing at least in one of Ruby, Go, Java, or Python.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments.
Apply for this Position
- Experience building and launching consumer software products.
- Knowledge and experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.