A Little About Us
Helpjuice is on a mission to being the #1 knowledge base platform in the world by creating and delivering software that changes people’s lives. We're a small team that is very passionate about our product. We've been in business since 2011, our HQ is in Miami, but we all work REMOTE.
What You’ll Do
- Improving existing features
- Writing tests for your code, to ensure there are as few bugs as possible.
- (Rarely) fixing bugs that were introduced not by lack of tests, but rather, edge cases
We Are For You If:
Apply for this Position
- You like teams that work hard & smart, obsessed with helping customers and are truly passionate about their craft
- You want to love your job, and the people you work with
- You care about the software/features you create, and feel proud when you deploy a feature.
- You’re eager to learn from a founder who has launched multiple companies & see it as a great learning opportunity; not just as a way to get paid to write code
- You don’t like month-long sprints, but rather short, simple, and fun sprints that make an impact.