Millions of people around the world are doing something that inspires their friends and provides for their families in ways that have never been possible before. They’re solving pain points for people in all walks of life and collectively they’re changing the world.
Postie is a funded startup based in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
We love small brands and deeply believe in the power of small brands to take over the world.
We’re building a big, exciting business with customers that we love and admire.
...and we are looking for someone to help them fall in love with our product.
We are looking for someone who thinks of our customers first, communicates confidently and can represent our brand. Someone who can be the best in the world at what we do and be absolutely passionate about small business and willing to go above and beyond to offer a awesome experience for our brands.
We need someone who can:
- Quickly get to know Postie like the back of their hand;
- Be a great communicator both written and orally;
- Help people get the most out of Postie and quickly fall in love with our product.
- Be on the front line to communicate with users who require assistance setting up, provide solutions and all ongoing support.
- Consistently deliver world-class support with patience, empathy and understanding in a timely manner.
- Write emails, take live chats, and make phone calls to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Help our customers to love the products as much as we do by providing the highest quality service and a positive, memorable experience.
- Quickly become a Postie master, jump on board and learn the system like the back of your hand.
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Be an awesome problem solver with the ability to respond creatively to unexpected situations and turn problems into opportunities.
- Be willing to work independently and in a team focused collaborative environment with integration and reporting into the wider team.
- Be proactive, self-motivated, willing to learn, and a team player who likes to roll with change.
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a requirement).
Nice to have
- Be a bit of a tech nerd, up to date with the latest and greatest developments in this space
- Experience using mailchimp, slack, intercom and/or web support systems
- Experience working remotely and in the digital space
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract.
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months of being in the team)
- Work with a fun team on a product that customers love
- Share in our organisation-wise personal development benefits
- Apply through this form right here >>>https://gopostie.typeform.com/to/U4MCpl
- We’ll shortlist and set a short task for shortlisted candidates
- We’ll then do an initial Skype call with a shorter short list
Postie is a fun place to work, we love our customers and have been backed by some of the best investors in the world. We're a small team and give every team member the opportunity to take responsibility and run their own show. As we're growing fast, everyone has the potential to rise with the business, take on more and more responsibility and come on a big exciting journey with us.
We're excited to be doing what we do and the successful candidate will love their job.
Although this is a remote position and offers flexibility with hours, we are currently only considering candidates in time zones within the Americas. Although, as you will be working with the team based in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia there will be a requirements for team meetings so we would like the role to crossover with that timezone.
Apply for this Position