We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team to identify and close sales for Puppet Enterprise and accompanying services within the North EMEA region. We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota.
As the individual who represents Puppet and drives the revenue, this person must be a closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Create and drive revenue within the North EMEA region and own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Actively prospect to develop opportunities in large/strategic accounts
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Puppet Enterprise (PE), Pipelines and Vulnerability Management through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling, working closely with the Inside Sales team
- Travel in the region order to develop account relationships and close large opportunities
- Develop account based selling methodologies and closing plans that can be coordinate with both your local management as well as the executive team.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects by leveraging renewal revenue stream and converting to ELA's for long term business opportunities.
The customer’s champion. We serve our customers by managing their expectations and delivering what we promise.
An entrepreneurial-minded spirit—you enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and have a knack for building land-and-expand strategy.
You’re passionate about sales and technology.
A team player—you understand enterprise sales is a challenge best tackled as a team effort. You effectively partner with your sales engineering counterparts, utilizing their technical expertise.
A skilled negotiator with a knack for identifying the right solutions that best address customers’ needs and articulating the value propositions.
Scrappy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects in a startup environment with minimal guidance and limited resources while having a ton of freedom and creativity to continue moving forward. You roll up your sleeves and drive execution and results.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- You have 8+ years experience selling enterprise software
- Native Dutch speaking and fluent in English
- Selling software to Fortune 500 accounts with a strong technical acumen as well as the ability to have presence with C Level executives in the accounts.
- Building and executing on a territory plan (Target Account Selling or other sales methodology to ensure you can develop a long term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short term tactical opportunities.)
- Driving demand for newer products such as Insights, Discovery and Pipelines.
- Calling on both infrastructure and application development teams
- You have experience leveraging SIs, VARs and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners.
Puppet’s core mission is to eliminate soul crushing work. We created the industry standard for managing infrastructure as code. And we didn’t stop there—our product portfolio has grown to help organizations automate across their entire software delivery lifecycle. With more than two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies using Puppet’s open source or commercial products, our code is helping power thousands of organizations across the world.
As the industry leader in DevOps solutions, we realize that our success is a collective effort; all made possible by the incredible people working here, our customers, partners, and Puppet community. Our culture is built on positivity, diversity, inclusivity and support—and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello
Learn more about Puppet by checking out the values we live by and the awesome benefits and perks we offer employees!
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact +1-877-575-9775 for assistance.