We are looking for an experienced art director, specifically around 3d character and clothing design.
Specifically, you'll responsible for setting the art direction for our 3d artwork... AR characters, objects, accessories, and effects.
The role is full-time, based on-site in Stockholm or remote (between GMT-8 to GMT+2).
- Great artistic sensibility and ability to craft models, textures and effects of highest quality
- Strong understanding of head topology and a keen eye for form, shape, and structure
- Not necessarily required but huge benefit:
- Experience creating blend shapes for facial expression
- Ability to create textures with various shaders (base-colour, tangent space Normal, metallers, roughness, etc.)
- Experience with particle effects and filters
- Proficient in 3D Max or Maya, Substance Painter, Zbrush or other
- Ability to model, rig and animate rez scenes, characters and background items
- Ability to communicate clearly with developers and take initiative to help improve team workflow
Interested? We’d be excited to share more information in person. Please send us your resume and work samples.
Apply for this Position