Thycotic is looking for a Technical QA Manager to accomplish regular, high quality releases of enterprise software products.
This position is based in the Washington, DC headquarters, however a remote candidate may be considered.
- Develop and manage quality assurance plans for products, scheduling organizational resources and reviewing test cases.
- Ability to work with remote teams and contractors, including offshore teams with varied time zone differences.
- Provide technical oversight and training to team members.
- Work with engineering team leaders to propose proper prioritized plans, scheduling, process and resource requirements.
- Accomplish QA objectives within company processes for testing, logging defects and reporting results into reports.
- Measure performance to drive efficiencies.
- Assist with performance testing strategies and execution.
- Review and reproduce reported product issues and document with clear replication steps.
- Manage and maintain complex QA testing environments.
- Manage development of automated test execution using industry standard tools.
- Work within an agile framework, able to rearrange priorities in a changing environment.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise product QA – with Privilege Access Management preferred.
- 2+ years of full-time work experience working with offshore QA teams.
- Experience with development of automated tests.
- Experience with testing and configuring complex, secure, multi-server environments that leverage SQL Server databases, IIS and load balancers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Ability to rapidly get up to speed on complex products and environments.
- Proven ability to effectively engage and work with sales, technical support, engineering, and other teams within an organization to drive customer success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PowerShell, SQL and other scripting skills
- QA experience with Microsoft operating systems, including Windows Server.
- Working experience with cloud deployments on Microsoft Azure is a significant plus.
- Any Windows or SQL Server certifications a plus.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Apply for this Position