As a MercuryWorks technical support analyst, you’ll be working directly with customers to help them resolve requests & challenges.
You’ll be responsible for understanding customers’ needs, communicating solutions, solving problems, and working with an incredibly talented team to help our customers succeed.
If you love working with people and enjoy a challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate is someone who...
- Has a desire to help people, a strong sense of empathy & compassion for their needs
- Is willing to learn new things, and has an aptitude for technology
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years experience supporting customers' use of their website or technical services via telephone, email, and chat
- Has a good understanding of how websites work. This includes being able to troubleshoot minor HTML and CSS issues in web browser-based developer tools.
- Has the ability to prioritize and multi-task under time constraints
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment and interact with the rest of the team via Teams.
You’ll do well if you have...
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Patience, grace, a sense of humor, and some moderate GIF sharing abilities
- A knack for taking technical language and making it understandable
- A desire to make everything you touch better
Responsibilities may include...
- Be on the front line interacting with our customers through email, phone or Zendesk
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems on client websites, web applications and native applications
- Work with our design and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Escalate technical issues with the appropriate team for investigation
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of supported systems and continually strive to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading, and participating in projects and improvement initiatives
Apply for this Position
- Applicants must have at least an Associate degree, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience working with the following web platforms and technologies is a plus: Microsoft Office 365, Modern SharePoint, Azure, PowerShell, Sitefinity, WordPress