This position is remote, based in North America
- Oversee the company’s financial health and drive monthly reporting packages. Provide ongoing communication and collaboration with business partners. Surface the performance of our key financial and operational metrics to our senior leadership team and the Board.
- Ensure costs are properly forecasted, budgeted and monthly results are analyzed against targets.
- Analyze spend, KPIs and financial performance across products, teams and geographies.
- Working within the Finance organization to understand cost drivers and allocation methodology.
- Responsible for ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis requests working closely with the leadership teams.
- Embrace new information and proactively look for ways to better understand our business performance. Utilize new information to help improve visibility and forecasting.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance preferred; MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with financial analysis background
- Past experience managing cost centers and/or departmental budgets is required
- Experience with scenario analysis
- Prior experience in enterprise technology/software/SaaS company preferred
- Advanced skills in Google office suite, specifically Google Sheets
- 5+ years of hands on experience with data warehousing technologies and visualization layers
- Ability to turn large data sets into meaningful insights. Ability to code using SQL is preferred but not required
- Articulate and concise with an ability to directly communicate with VP level and above
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Apply for this Position