We’re on the lookout for our next Marketing & Customer Support team member, could it be you? You will be the front line for our SaaS applications and digital products, helping users find solutions to issues and questions. You'll also help drive customer satisfaction, growth & marketing initiatives, and provide insight and ideas for a better user experience. NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
Zaengle is technology company with a mission to Be Nice, Do Good on the web. We build websites, software, and digital products and empower organizations for greater impact. We're a 100% remote team across the US and UK. Each team member has a lot of autonomy and influence — this means we only hire folks who are highly motivated, accountable, and operate with integrity. You’ll be encouraged to develop creative solutions to problems, communicate and defend your ideas, manage your responsibilities, and stay up-to-date on the latest best practices. If that sounds like you, read on!
We want to to talk to you if you are:
- Self-motivated. You don’t want to be micromanaged, or have your hand held. You don’t shy away from hard work, and always embrace new challenges.
- Self-aware. You’re confident in your strengths and know what your weaknesses are. These don’t discourage you, rather, they make you even stronger.
- Honest. You aren’t perfect, and neither are we. Integrity, honesty, and humility are hallmarks of your life.
- Generous. You love helping others, sharing your expertise, and creatively giving back.
- A genuine communicator. When you talk to clients, or your teammates, you’re clear, to the point, confident, and genuine.
- A learner. When you don’t know something it’s not a roadblock — you passionately seek answers and solutions without being told to.
We want to talk to you if you are proficient (or willing to learn) in:
- Customer support for digital products / SaaS applications
- Knowledge of web technology, design, user experience
- Experience in common web platforms (e.g. Intercom, Asana, Slack, Stripe)
- Background or experience in marketing / growth strategy (especially for digital products) a plus
- Background or experience in sales a plus
- Zaengle is a 100% remote team spanning the US and UK
- Compensation is very competitive, paid holidays, flexible paid time off, healthcare benefits offered
- Additional perks include profit sharing, semi-annual "ZaengleCon" events, and conferences
- This role will report to our CEO
- As we seek to live out "Be Nice, Do Good" we also provide time / budget for our team members to give back to their communities and underprivileged people groups
How to Apply
Send us your work experience (resume, LinkedIn profile, etc) especially as it relates to former marketing, growth, and customer support experience. In addition, we’d love to hear about challenges you faced, obstacles overcome, or reasoning behind the decisions you made. Give us a glimpse into your process!
- Link to a blog post, article you’ve written, or presentation you’ve given in the past year on any topic.
- What is one cause, organization, global challenge, or initiative you’re most passionate about?
- Mention "Aardvark" in your response.
- What is one challenge you've faced (in work, life, anything!) and how did you overcome it?
Send everything to: email@example.com
NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
Apply for this Position