We are a small but fast growing international recruitment firm looking to add an Executive Search Consultant to our team. The individual will work directly with the CEO to screen and interview candidates over the phone to ensure their suitability for the roles that our clients are struggling to fill themselves.
Once we have approved a candidate’s suitability, we help optimize their application and provide excellent service throughout their journey of finding a new job. We are looking for a real multi-tasker that is excited to solve problems and help with any and all tasks as they come up.
This business and this position have been set up with location independence at its core. The role is part time, perfect for someone who needs flexibility in their lives but can commit 3-6 hours per day depending on the workload.
If you have the below skills along with a great personality and a desire to learn then we want to hear from you:
- Impeccable English accent with English as your first language;
- Excellent written and verbal communication that is able to build rapport quickly over the phone. Please note there is no cold calling involved with this position;
- Experience working in a sales environment;
- An interest in using technology to streamline processes;
- A drive to succeed;
- Work times are flexible as the projects are based throughout North America and candidates can be contacted at various times of the day;
- Attention to detail;
- Modern cellphone, laptop with excellent cell reception and wifi.
NICE TO HAVE
- An entrepreneur with experience of running their own project or business, even at a small scale;
- A graduate degree;
- Education and/or work experience in England / USA / Canada;
- Background in journalism / writing / bookeeping / QA / project management to help in other areas of the company.
- CAD $18-22 per hour (depending on experience) + commission
Please send the following to be considered for the role:
Apply for this Position
- Your resume;
- A link to a 30-60 second voice recording introducing yourself; and
- 5 (five) bullet points stating why you are the best person for the job.