With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. As a bootstrapped startup we’ve grown our remote first culture from 4 to 80 employees globally in the past 3 years.
To execute our growth strategy we’re looking for a Partner Support team member to help us support our strongest channel, Agency Partners. As Technical Partner Support, you’ll be responsible for providing our agency partners with the technical solutions and resources they need to design, implement and launch their clients’ subscription businesses on the ReCharge platform. You’ll be partnering closely with the partnerships and launch teams.
- Manage oversight for the entire partner technical support process.
- Work hand-in-hand with ReCharge’s Partner team to support our agency partner teams in building out complex and innovative solutions for our highest growth merchants.
- 10% of time will be dedicated to data cleanup.
- Being a subject matter expert on ReCharge’s technical tooling such as our API, Theme Engine and Workflows.
- Providing a feedback loop to the product team on the uptake of or challenges with using beta tools.
Being comfortable joining calls or screen-shares with teams to communicate solutions.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re highly empathetic and able to easily translate technical solutions to non-technical individuals.
- You have a working knowledge of API architecture and how webhooks operate.
- You have a passion for problem solving and can do so with little oversight
- You’re resourceful; you’re open to learning new languages and the intricacies of new features and integrations.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge scale globally.
- eCommerce or payments background preferred
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- Experience working alongside and supporting technical teams / developers.
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to identify urgent issues and escalate as needed
- Expected work schedule: 9am EDT - 6pm EDT
- Prior experience in the Shopify ecosystem
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.