We're looking for a passionate expert who owns ad monetization at our company. Someone who loves experimenting and trying new things, but someone who also really genuinely cares about our users. You will help build the most engaging user experience that solves customer needs and maximizes revenue.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are an Ad Monetization Manager (f/m/d) with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remotecompany with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance - work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results - not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit - we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
- be responsible for the ad monetization strategy of our award-winning apps - used by over a million active users every day
- develop a deep understanding of our different customers and their needs; leverage this understanding to optimize our ad revenue strategy
- be the primary point of contact on all things ad operations
- own Mopub, Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and other partners including waterfall management, QA, reporting, optimization
- oversee daily ad revenue
- design, manage and analyze ad revenue experiments
- manage and optimize digital campaigns executed in a programmatic ecosystem (supply and demand side)
- be an active part in our cross-functional growth squad: work closely with engineers and growth marketers to uncover insights and new opportunities for growth and revenue
- have a significant voice in our product strategy and portfolio of dating apps
- make a difference in a small team of experts
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and brings bold thinking to the organization fostering an environment of innovation and experimentation. We're looking for a person with a growth mindset that helps us lay the foundation for the next 10+ years of growth. We're a bootstrapped company that doesn't have millions in VC funding to drive growth at all cost. We're building a sustainable, long-term company that our users love, and we love working for.
- bring minimum 2+ years in the programmatic advertising ecosystemfrom a publisher standpoint
- have preferably professional experience with a similar app including display, native ads, rewarded video, and offer walls
- have experience in major ad serving platforms (DFP, AdX, mopub) and digital ad operations
- have proven experience working with a variety of stakeholders in the ad tech space including SSPs, ad exchanges, agencies, ad verification providers, DMP’s, DSP’s.
- are familiar with performance optimization and mobile marketing platforms like Adjust, Appsflyer, etc and ad tech dashboards like Mopub, Admob, FAN, etc
- are proactive, resourceful and entrepreneurial, with little need for supervision and not afraid of failure
- have done UA and Facebook campaign management as a bonus
- have a lean, fact-driven, process and KPI-oriented mentality
- have a high comfort with data and analytical thinking including a strong understanding of statistics. This will be a huge advantage for both being effective in the role and being a cultural fit
- have strong project management, execution, and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- can make things happen and you will not be here just to tell other people what to do
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible starting date.
Apply for this Position