Fast growing US-based software company (in the B2B ecommerce space) is looking for an operations lead.
We’re looking for someone fitting the following description:
- You’re exceptionally detail oriented: You are a perfectionist who never lets anything fall through the cracks.
- You close every loop, spot every error, and look around corners to make sure every detail is perfect.
- You have the ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- You have a high emotional intelligence, and passion for people.
- You see the big picture and can help take it from concept to reality.
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- You’re comfortable dealing with numbers and analytics - and using them to drive business decisions.
- You have a willingness to learn.
- You have the ability to prioritize and hit deadlines.
- You know how to have fun: You have a sense of humor and can laugh with the best of them
- Project Management.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Execute on marketing initiatives.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee day to day execution of business operations, critical issues, ticketing, and communications.
- Collaborating on new hires / contractors / vendors.
- Managing and mentor team members in a leadership role.
- Collaborate with internal teams to find opportunities to drive operational inefficiencies and increase quality of customer experience.
- Collaborate on the creation of internal documentation and systems for business processes.
- Status reports on active projects.
- Establish metrics and reporting that will drive the business forward.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English as a native language.
- Computer savvy.
- Familiar with ecommerce and software.
- Proven track record of driving improvements using data
- Technical background is a plus
- At least 3-5 years in a similar role
- Work from home - we’re a fully remote team :)
- 14 days paid time off per year.
- Compensation depends upon experience.
- This is a full time contractor position
- This is a 100% remote position.
How to proceed
Please fill in the application form at the following URL
Apply for this Position