Marketing Coordinator (Full time or part time)
Comcate is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase qualified leads for our sales team.
Comcate helps local governments and municipalities manage their workflows and maintain strong citizen relationships through online code enforcement and communication systems.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand our core customers, what makes a qualified lead and how to support an efficient sales process.
- Deeply understand the lead qualification process, and improve all aspects of marketing (message, process, communication strategies, channels) to improve the % hit rate.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, including email, paid search, SEO and other channels that prove productive.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing channels, and manage resources to optimize the number of qualified leads.
- Own the Comcate website experience (landing pages, site organization, user experience) and optimize based on understanding of website analytics.
- Prepare for, attend and follow up on trade shows.
- Create customer segments and A/B test optimal messaging.
- Develop appropriate supporting documents for the sales team, including datasheets and use case guides.
- Understand competitive landscape and maintain competitive battlecards with up-to-date competitive differentiation and industry news.
To be successful, you will need
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Experience creating marketing campaigns and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Good excel and HTML skills.
- We’re looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in marketing and has a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo is helpful, but not required.
Why you want this job:
- You want to be a part of a highly performing team that is out to make a difference and have a blast doing it. You will interact with senior management and all key functional groups in this small company, including sales, product management, client service, and technology.
- You want the opportunity to participate in the marketing and business strategy, in addition to executing the marketing programs.
- You enjoy a data-driven approach to marketing and testing new approaches to building leads.
We’re looking for exceptional A-players to join our growing Oakland-based team where you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and do the best work of your career.
Apply for this Position