In this role, the Product Manager will work with Customers, UX, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Support and other functions to deliver a world class customer experience. Your responsibilities will be end-to-end, from problem discovery and user story refinement, all the way through to delivering optimal solutions to those problems. We are looking for someone who understands the value of customer success, understands enterprise sales, support and marketing workflows, can solve problems creatively and collaboratively, is data-driven, and works effectively in a highly distributed team environment. It’s in our culture to learn, adapt, and improve so you’ll need to be someone who isn’t afraid to try new things.
As a Product Manager at Mozilla, you will…
- You will gather needs and use cases from various teams, and identify necessary key capabilities & value proposition.
- You will assess and recommend solutions and/or vendors to deliver our required capabilities, and determine a roadmap
- You will evangelize the roadmap and act as a driving force behind the work at all levels, across all functions
- You will act as the product owner for customer success by analyzing and breaking down complex business problems into discrete user stories
- You will provide training and support for the new tools to ensure product adoption and retention.
- You will validate requirements and resulting product with customers to ensure success.
Your Professional Profile
- Experience using and managing cloud based sales, support & marketing technologies; Salesforce Suite, Zendesk and the like.
- 2+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced agile environment technology companies or business units
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, independence, and flexibility with excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Must have a deep passion for data and its applications to business
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Strong ability to inspire engineering teams. Knowledge and experience with agile development process a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Position