As our environment grows, we're looking for an Operations engineer with extensive experience automating Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Be a member of the platform engineering team, bringing your expertise to join with theirs
- Work closely with all of the engineering teams to build and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- Build measuring and monitoring implementations with those same teams to track and improve delivery time
- Recommend and apply best practices where sensible with the aim of reducing complexity and toil as well as keeping systems secure
- Share your knowledge and expertise across teams
- Participate in the on-call rotation with the rest of the operations/engineering team
What we are looking for:
- Experience in production operations work with Windows platforms
- Hands-on technical experience with two or more CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, AWS CodePipelines, Octopus or Concourse
- Demonstrable experience creating CI/CD automation pipelines for .NET projects
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Experience integrating heterogeneous environments
- Natural troubleshooting skills: comfortable investigating any problem, while still knowing when to ask for help
- Comfort level with Linux systems, experience with building for .NET on Linux is a definite plus
- Familiarity with DevOps theory and practice
- Skilled at analyzing components of an infrastructure
- Experience running a production environment on a public cloud, preferably AWS
- Ability to configure, maintain, and fix problems during build and deployment
- Familiarity with Containers and FAAS (Lambda, Docker, etc)
- Familiarity with systems automation tools like Terraform, Chef and/or Puppet.
- Comfortable writing and maintaining code, experience with .NET, C# or Go is a plus
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.
Apply for this Position