This position is remote based, anywhere in EMEA.
Like other Managers, Support Managers at GitLab see the team as their product. While they know how to communicate with customers their time is spent hiring a world-class team and putting them in the best position to succeed. They own the customer support experience and are always looking to improve productivity. They must also coordinate across departments to accomplish collaborative goals.
- Affinity for (and experience with) providing customer support
- Able to triage and resolve GitLab issues
- Able to perform complex Linux system administration tasks
- Experience with Ruby on Rails applications and Git
- Experience implementing new process and procedure
- Interviewing and onboarding new hires
- Take ownership and work to manage the entire issue lifecycle, from customer, to development team, to resolution
- Makes customers happy
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Successful completion of a background check
- Leadership at GitLab
The compensation for this role can be found here.
Remote - Europe Central