We have a SaaS based time tracking software (https://hubstaff.com) that helps remote teams work more effectively together. We’re a fun team that offers flexibility and the ability to grow with our company.
We are looking for a customer success lead with previous experience in software sales or customer success.
The correct person must also have a good “personality” and the ability to communicate effectively with team leaders because the job also entails one to one webinars and Slack calls with new team managers.
The correct person will have:
- Management experience
- Previous experience with software demos and webinars.
- The ability to make decisions by themselves. We are looking for someone that is able to add to our team without a ton of management. They will be a self starter
- Technical Skills - You’ll need to be able to diagnose potential issues on customer computers.
- Marketing funnel experience - The majority of this job will be managing and setting up funnels, touchpoints and working in our CRM.
- The ability and desire to respond quickly to new clients. When a customer comes in you need to drop everything and focus on that customer.
- A Quiet work location - This job is remote, but much of your time will be spent communicating with clients (phone, skype, chat, demos). You need a quiet location that is reliable and that can be seen by customers on video.
- Good internet - Your job will require an internet connection all times during the day. Speed must not be an issue.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) on a set schedule
- Bonus: Additional machines or operating systems
Apply for this Position
- Demos of our software to customers
- Setting up marketing funnels
- Managing KPIs
- Working in hubspot as CRM (all leads and customers)
- Working on feature rollouts
- Cold emails to specific verticals using Mailshake
- Talking on Skype and phone regularly
- Diagnosing complex technical issues for large customers