We're looking for a senior back-end developer to join our product team!
Why working at Saagie?
- Real agile organization. Human before process
- Work on open source projects
- Flexible work schedules and remote work allowed
Conferences lover? We can sponsor you! (Limited to Europe)
- Location: Rouen or Paris office (France), or anywhere (full-time remote work)
- Contract: permanent
- EU work permit needed
You'll be in charge of developing modules and connectors integrated into our product micro-services architecture (running on Kubernetes), and especially on our data governance and security modules.You'll be working in a feature team with direct relations with the SRE team.
Minimum am is responsible for his own architectural and technological choices and you are committed to:
🤟 Contribute to improving Saagie's platform quality
🛠 Improve its maintainability
👮 guarantee its operational condition
🏭 Industrialize your developments so that they are integrated as soon as possible into our daily deliveries to production.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a back-end developer
- Interested in Data, Big data, privacy, GDPR
- You have skills in development with Java(or Kotlin) and Spring Boot
- You know how to properly test your code
- Docker has no secret to you
- Resourceful and continuous integration is a standard for you
- You know how - and want to - share your knowledge with your teammates
- Resourceful and open-minded: you're keen to enhance your skills and use new tools quickly but can also work with teammates
- You are pragmatic and delivery oriented
- At least English speaking (French appreciated)
Nice to have
- Front-end development (Angular/React)
38K€ - 55K€
Apply for this Position
- France or between GMT-1 to GMT+3