- JOB TITLE: Customer Success Specialist (US & Canada)
- LOCATION: Remote
- HEADQUARTERS: Melbourne, Australia
- COMMITMENT: Full time
- REMUNERATION: Competitive salary package + equity for the right candidate.
- URL: https://ampjar.com
We’re building an exciting business with customers that we love and admire.
...and we are looking for someone to help more brands to fall in love with our product.
At Ampjar we are deeply passionate about building a community where people and brands thrive together through meaningful, joyful and rewarding relationships.
In fact our company vision is a world where every time we spend money it brings us joy and fulfilment.
We help our customers to grow by connecting them with their perfect customers through fast, easy and effective partnerships with other brands. It’s a new type of marketing that is going to really take off.
Sounds great, but what does this all mean to our customers. we;
- Create email campaigns that subscribers love, using their most popular social content
- Connect with awesome brands in our Ampjar community and facilitate collaborations
- Provide fast, friendly support that helps our members get the most out of Ampjar
This is where you come in!
We are on the lookout for someone who has a bright and sunny disposition, where nothing is too much trouble and thinks of our customers first. We would love someone that has experience as a customer success team member that communicates confidently and can represent our brand. Someone who can be the best in the world at what we do and be absolutely passionate about growing businesses and be willing to go above and beyond to offer an awesome experience for our brands.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Priority one is to help our customers love our product and be the best support for them
- Equally important is to respond to customer tickets via chat, email and social media, in our Ampjar way that is on brand and protects our reputation
- Troubleshoot product issues, reproduce them for our dev team when necessary and keep track of their status
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our customer base, helping the team understand what our customers want and what they are thinking
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist who can:
- Quickly become an Ampjar guru, jump on board and learn our product like the back of their hand
- Be an excellent communicator with really, really good verbal and written skills
- Not be shy to get in front of the camera, record socials for Insta, take screenshots and record how to videos for clients like a boss
- Know what it takes to make customers happier than they were before they met you!
- Do some scouting for awesome brands to join our community
- Be available from approx 10am-6pm M-F. On occasion you may need to check in on customer messages over the weekend, but we will do our best to limit this.
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a requirement).
It’d be REALLY great if you also:
- Are a bit of a tech nerd, up to date with the latest and greatest developments in this space
- Have experience using slack, intercom and/or web support system but not essential
- Have experience working remotely and in the digital space
- Have a passion for start up and small businesses
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly-growing company
- Work from anywhere with an internet connection
- Annual team retreats with all expenses paid
- Be a part of an awesome team!
Read more about our company by hitting our profile, but in short...
You might fit in here if you:
- Walk right past a chain outlet to buy lunch from a small operator.
- Loved the soup nazi for his personality and product.
- Know the names and dreams of the people who work at your local coffee shop.
- Feel joy when you see a well organised spreadsheet.
- Love using social media and digital tools to organize people, events and movements.
- Obsess over performance and find joy in motivating others.
- Buy from people and brands who bring you joy.
- Buy great gifts.
- Work best in teams.
- Like juggling an astonishing amount of things at the same time.
- Eat ambiguity for breakfast and get stuff done.
- See a job differently to many of your friends.
Over to you:
If this sounds like you, plus you’re a proactive, self-motivated team player who likes to roll with change, hit the apply button below, we want to hear from you!
Apply for this Position