At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones, and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
In the role of Paid Search Manager the main goals will be to own & manage all tasks of campaign management, reporting & analysis for Elastic’s global Google Ads account.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own paid search targets, planning, reporting and measurement
- Own paid search efficiency optimization and growth strategy
- Campaign Launches: keyword & ad text creation/expansion, tracking set-up and the ability to provide instructions & QA tracking for all tools and engines.
- Own and manage complex work streams and initiatives across marketing objectives
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to keywords, bids, devices, audience segments, geo and demo targets, creative, etc
- Campaign Management: negative keyword strategy, website & category exclusions, URL audits, keyword/ad text expansion, conflicting negatives, GDN campaigns (remarketing).
- Build out internal procedures, policies and tutorials as needed
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Analytics, Demand Generation teams, Product Marketing, Web Team, identify testing opportunities, and more.
- Budget Management: manage daily budget tracking process to make sure monthly spending levels are on pace.
- Bid Management: implement bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at campaign, ad group, & keyword levels. Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/ bid optimizations.
- AB Testing: actively work to test keywords, ad copy, & landing pages, beta and 3rd party vendor tool testing.
- Must be capable of communicating well cross-functionally with other teams whether through email or via the phone with minimal oversight with to cultivate a strong working relationship.
What You Bring Along:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar field.
- 3+ years of related work experience in paid search.
- Hands on experience in managing monthly campaigns budgets $100k+
- Understanding and implementation of competitive reporting: AdGooRoo, The Search Monitor, Compete, Auction Insights.
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), AdWords Certification.
- Experience with paid search platforms like Marin and Kenshoo is a plus.
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Our search might be focused in certain areas, but we are looking for great talent across the US.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position