About the Job
- Build new functionality for our industry-leading solar design platform
- Spearhead the development of new greenfield products
- Write high quality, well tested code
- Highly competitive salary
- 4+ years of experience building maintainable, clean, and well-tested user-facing code
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals.
- Experience with GraphQL a plus
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- A thoughtful balance between loving to ship code fast and keeping up best practices for our repos
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 50% overlap with Pacific Coast working hours
How To Apply
Please email an updated resume or linkedin and answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without answers to the questions will be ignored.
- Describe the most technical, graphics-related project you are proud of implementing. What was challenging about it? Provide links if possible.
- What are some common performance pitfalls (on both GPU and CPU side) you learned to avoid over time? What are some ways to achieve high rendering performance (shaders, API calls, any other parts of the 3D graphics-related app)
- What are some of the upcoming or recent advances in browser based graphics engineering that you are most excited about?