Who we are
DebtBook provides modern software solutions that revolutionize the way governments, not-for-profits, and their professionals manage debt in order to improve the communities in which we all live. Our cloud based solution increases transparency, efficiency, and accuracy in debt management for state and local governments, hospitals, universities, cultural, and infrastructure clients, empowering them to provide more and better critical services.
What you will do
Drive the growth of the Company. You will work with the team to develop strategies which boost effectiveness of our communication, engage directly with potential clients via phone and email, and schedule product demonstrations for their teams. As you master the product and the process, you will provide demonstrations of the product for these prospects and ultimately be responsible for closing the opportunity.
- Making outbound calls and sending emails to potential clients nationally, following up on leads, and scheduling initial demos with appropriate contacts within finance teams.
- Utilize Copper CRM to organize leads and identify opportunities.
- Responsible for all communication and relationship building with potential clients from time of the first call to the initial demo – keeping detailed notes within CRM.
- Daily call with the Head of Outreach to discuss sales strategy, lead feedback, and call recordings for growth and improvement.
- Educate yourself on how governments and not-for-profits manage debt today.
- Educate potential clients around how the product is impactful for their organization.
- Collaborate closely with the client operations team to ensure the demo workflow runs smoothly.
- Initially, participate in scheduled demonstrations and take notes of the learnings and next steps.
- Over time, develop comprehensive understanding of the product and its benefits.
- When ready, provide product demonstrations to potential customers.
Transition to Onboarding
- Schedule follow up demonstrations with other key decision makers as necessary.
- Understand and manage the legal and procurement process.
- Upon closing, engage with the Client Operations team to begin the onboarding process.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for team members who are passionate about putting their energy, insight and creativity into work that matters.
- Ambitious, driven, and fearless in the face of rejection.
- Highly coachable with a tremendous desire to learn and improve.
- Exceptional communication skills with experience building and maintaining relationships.
- A passion for technology and how it can transform organizations.
- Comfort in a fast moving startup environment. Must be able to operate independently and effectively through periods of uncertainty, ambiguity and change.
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Charlotte, NC, USA
- Must be a resident of United States