PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
At PriceSpider we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate engineers to join our team. If you would enjoy working to bring real world value to many of the world’s largest companies, we would love to hear from you. Our platform runs thousands of jobs and processes millions of requests each day as we strive to collect the most accurate information about the way our customers products are used and consumed around the globe.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will collaborate to help build, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure and applications through support and automation of build, deployment, integration, and developer tools. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that build and support PriceSpider’s internal and external applications. You will directly contribute to the technical vision and implementation of integration and delivery for business-critical applications.
- Active involvement in daily stand up meetings
- Ability to collaborate with others to fulfill business requirements
- Independently develop solutions that fit in the overall business processes developed
- Research optimal solutions and provides recommendations on software and development methodologies for a given problem
- Ability to model problems and explain rationale behind design decisions
- Assist engineering teams in troubleshooting and rectifying application tier issues
- Assist IT and engineering teams in identifying and troubleshooting system-level issues with capacity, performance, and security
- Design configuration, deployment, and build solutions that are scalable, efficient, and maintainable
- Automate build and deployment processes for repeatability and reliability
- Modernize deployment pipelines for private cloud, public cloud, and traditional resource workloads
- Expand and refine systems monitoring and response to meet SLAs
- Serve on a flexible rotating on-call support team for issues
- Planning, organizing and coordinating – efficiently develops and implements plans to accomplish goals
- Self-directed – identifies, prioritizes and implements necessary projects and tasks that align with departmental objectives
- Maturation evangelism – promotes continuous and practical advancement of effective strategies to maximize service levels (e.g. DevOps evangelism)
Required Experience and Education:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience coding with a variety of languages and paradigms
- Programming knowledge of C#, Node.js, and GO preferred
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of various non-relational data stores
- Expertise with container and deployment technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.)
- Experience with cloud-based build/deployment technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, Githooks, Bamboo, etc.
- Proven experience building build and deployment automation (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, oVirt, Proxmox, etc.)
- 2 to 6 years working experience as a software developer or programmer
This position is based in Las Vegas and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working remotely with occasional travel to HQ.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Apply for this Position