The Learning & Development Partner will identify and design the right learning solutions to support GitLab's growth. They will have deep experience in developing programs, learning offerings and approaches, content creation, and consultation with partners and leaders to drive development and growth within the company. They will also build and scale a program that focuses on individual development, strengthening our leadership, and creating a culture of learning and development.
- Partner with People Business Partners, the Diversity & Inclusion Partner and the leadership team to identify, develop, and deliver programs that support the growth of our team members and GitLab
- Establish an internal learning and development roadmap for all GitLab managers and individual contributors
- Research, develop, and facilitate exciting and impactful asynchronous and synchronous L&D programs
- Iterate on existing materials and design and develop new L&D content, utilizing GitLab’s YouTube channel and handbook
- Collaborate with the Sales team to design and deliver orientation content that develops new hires' understanding of GitLab’s business and platform
- Select a learning platform for GitLab that incorporates content from the handbook and provides methods for tracking assessments and completion
- Coordinate an effective marketing strategy to promote internal training
- Create the course catalog which will include e-learning, instructor-led courses, and hands-on workshops, utilizing the GitLab handbook to ensure the trainings are accessible to everyone
- Monitor L&D metrics and iterate upon programs and courses for continuous improvement
- Create and design the supporting course material for all development programs, both for instructor-led and e-learning
- Solicit and incorporate team member feedback into our course content and experience securely.
- 5+ years experience in instructional design and developing leadership learning content
- Track record of designing engaging and impactful development programs that improves individual, team, and company performance
- Exceptional written and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing self-service training content, such as e-learning modules
- Experience designing and delivering webinars or synchronous online courses
- Strong logistical planning and organizational skills
- Team-orientated, engaging, and energetic
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple departments
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning, and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Successful completion of a background check
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-45 minute interview with our Director of People Operations
- Next, the candidate will be invited to interview with a People Business Partner.
- After that, candidates will be required to prepare and present a short 15 minute training on giving feedback to the Director of People Operations & the Diversity and Inclusion Manager.
- Finally, our CEO may choose to conduct a final interview
Apply for this Position