Read before applying:We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:-3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Delivery Platform Team @HeetchOur mission is to provide a fast, reliable and scalable continuous delivery platform to support the growth of all Heetch engineering teams.Our platform and tools are used by developers every day and, empower them by reducing the time to market of a feature, from the time we have an idea, to the time a feature is available to all our passengers and drivers.The platform is written in Golang, built with Drone.io and powers hundreds of Go/Elixir microservices on top of Docker.
Our team's values
- Move smart: We measure everything, and employ tools and standards to ship code quickly and safely (continuous integration, code review, automated testing).
- Distribute knowledge: We want to scale our team to a point where our contributions do not stop at the company code base. We believe in the Open Source culture and communication with the outside world.
- Unity makes strength: Moving people from A to B is not as easy as it sounds but, we always keep calm and support each other.
- Always improve: We value personal progress and want you to look back proudly on what you’ve done.
- Ship small but often: We consistently deliver value to developers to avoid building up frustration caused by long development cycle
- Automate all the things: We believe that most maintenance and manual actions can be automated to reduce friction, mistakes and offers a better scaling of the delivery pipeline.
- Strong ownership: Our team has a broad scope of responsibilities and internal customers whom we serve to the best of our ability.
What will be your role?By joining the team, you'll be helping to build its technical vision and creating the best platform for all Heetch engineers.You will build efficient tooling, share technical knowledge and always look forward to improving our technical stack. This is achieved by taking a transversal approach, which consists in:
- working hand in hand on a regular basis with every team
- enabling the team to gather strong feedbacks on where productivity or reliability can be improved
Does it sound like you?
- You've got strong experience with Go in production.
- You've worked in production with microservices.
- You're familiar with continuous integration systems and concepts.
- You're experienced with Docker in production.
- You've worked before with Mesos or Kubernetes.
- You've got experience with Ruby/Elixir.
- You've got experience in DevSecOps space.
- You had previous exposure to Drone.io.
What will you do?
Apply for this Position
- Keep a laser focus on other engineering teams' productivity, efficiency, and reliability
- Build highly scalable products to help all engineers across all of our businesses to build, test and deploy their services
- Work from the infrastructure layer to the application layer to help us build a system that processes hundreds of build jobs a day
- Collaborate actively with a wide mix of infrastructure engineers, backend engineers, data engineers, and mobile engineers
- Deliver love and happiness to other developers by empowering them to deliver apps and services at full pace and scale