With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
To execute our growth strategy and continue delivering a world class customer experience we’re looking for a VP of Customer Success. This role is essential to grow the Customer Success team of 30 to 75+ and build out our Enterprise Support offerings. Reporting to the CEO, you will help ReCharge maintain the highest level of customer support while scaling a team of empathetic, customer-first support professionals.
- Define and execute our Customer Success strategy as we scale globally.
- Drive the strategic direction of customer support and account management; responsible for measuring, assessing and growing the organization to support a world class customer experience.
- Build out our Enterprise Support offering and account management programs.
- Establish performance metrics and seek continuous improvement; own all bulk communication with our customers and Zendesk solution.
- Build and maintain relationships with Development, Product and Marketing to improve the store owner support experience.
- Create documentation as well as incorporate new functionality best practices.
- Build and drive follow-up process in response to customer feedback to make our customers more successful.
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead our highly collaborative and customer-focused team.
8+ years of proven customer support operations leadership within a B2B software company
Strong customer support acumen with demonstrated ability to grow and scale a high-performing support team to 50+, ability to understand and speak articulately about technology
- Ability to influence Customer Success direction and clearly articulate rationale for your decisions
Proven track record of building large teams and driving organizational change in a high-growth environment; exceptional structured communication style, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate vision to a large team
- Experience developing and implementing scalable customer support processes and systems
- Experience with Zendesk or other similar platforms; knowledge of API technical support
- Creative problem solving abilities and a proven track record of thinking“outside the box” to solve complicated problems
Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process and critical thinking skills; able to draw insights from data, but also to make decisions based on imperfect data
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.