InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director, FP&A to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision’s FP&A team is at the heart of the organization, building reliable financial operations, while supporting our business partners. Our team is made of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. We partner with leaders across the business to build scalable solutions that support the growth of the organization, while ensuring the accuracy and reliability of all financial results.
What you’ll do:
- Become a trusted partner and advisor to operational leaders and executives
- Learn the business end-to-end and translate into annual and multi-year models
- Own and drive the annual expense planning process, monthly close and forecast process for the Company. Own and manage the financials of each department with high predictability, considering all operational aspects and their impacts on company financials
- Provide actionable insights into business drivers, financial performance, and risks by developing regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Provide analytical support for strategic initiatives
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics and analysis to help optimize productivity and influence executive decision-making
- Partner with the company’s accounting team for month-end and quarter-end close reporting, driving internal processes to maintain and improve predictability of financial results
- Recommend and develop policies, procedures, and systems to meet Company objectives
- Distill complex financial analysis into beautiful presentations to internal and external stakeholders including business partners, senior management, board of directors, prospective investors
- Prepare presentations and provide recommendations to senior management. Assist in communications to senior management, including developing and reporting sales metrics and key performance indicators regarding customer cuccess activities
- Identify and drive cross-functional initiatives to improve process, systems and automation to help the business scale
- Experience managing and developing a global team while scaling to meet the demands of the business in a high growth environment
- This is a very hands on role with interaction with different departments and a high level of visibility within the organization
What you’ll bring:
- 12+ years of Finance/Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Operations, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience managing, developing, and building teams
- Ability to build three-statement financial models in your sleep
- Track record of developing strong business partnerships in a high growth business
- Ability to structure, analyze and beautifully visualize large amounts of data
- Experience building new business processes in a high growth environment
- Expert Excel modeling skills - developing complex and scalable models with sensible assumptions
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt and change quickly in a face-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Proficiency with Adaptive Insights and/or Tableau/SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) required
- Public company experience is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply for this position