DI.FM is the #1 online radio network for Electronic Music fans around the globe. We work hard to deliver only the best music to our listeners around the world around the clock; it's an obsession that has led us to curate over 90 channels covering every style of electronic music, and we continue to add more. Everyone at DI.FM is extremely passionate about electronic music culture, and we love nothing more than making sure that excellent music keeps playing non-stop to our listeners around the world. We are a dedicated group made up of talented and passionate people from around the world, literally. We pride ourselves on finding the best talent to help us succeed by creating the best products possible, and we do so with no boundaries. Our ideal candidates are dedicated, skilled and entrepreneurial; we love people who are driven, creative and know how to be accountable.
Learn more about the company: https://www.di.fm/about
We're seeking a QA Team Lead who will be responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of all mobile applications, front-end products and back end components through the development and execution of software testing, planning, and documentation. The QA Team Lead is a champion for quality and guides fellow QA team members toward continuous improvement.
- Mentor, evaluate and provide leadership to QA staff.
- Assist Product Development head in the planning and estimation of tasks and iterations.
- Plan and design test strategies and QA procedures.
- Design and execute test plans.
- Coordinate and run cross-team meetings for retrospectives and daily standups.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues.
- Analyze, maintain and track defects for testing.
- Plan, execute and communicate work on several applications within our portfolio of products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software development with emphasis on quality assurance methodologies and testing
- Bachelor’s in software engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency within our technology stack from a QA perspective
- Objective-C (iOS)
- Java (Android)
- Understanding of software project development concepts and quality control methodologies.
- Passion for music
- Communicate clearly in written English
- Familiarity with GUI applications and the client server environment.
- Advanced knowledge of our stack:
- Audio decoding/processing
- Git/Git hub for source control
- Experience with Agile Development processes
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a remote team environment
- Self-driven, organized and motivated to deliver kick-ass results
Apply for this Position