This position is remote based, anywhere in APAC.
The rising popularity of GitLab means that our professional services are in high demand. If you have the skills to help our clients we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for skilled people around the world. If you would love to work from home and help GitLab grow, this is the right spot for you.
- Affinity for (and experience with) providing customer support, and making customers happy
- Enjoy solving many small problems per day
- Ability to triage and resolve bugs
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics clearly in written and spoken English with customers via tickets, Zoom calls, etc.
- Experience with support platforms (e.g. Zendesk, SalesForce.com, etc.) preferred
- Experience writing support content
- Experience managing the entire issue lifecycle, from customer, to development team, to resolution
- Ability to perform complex Linux System Administration tasks
- Web application development experience using an MVC framework (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Python, Django, PHP, Laravel)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with CI/CD
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Successful completion of a background check.
- Spoken and written English
The compensation calculator for this role can be found here