Waggl is looking for experienced Software Tester to join our growing team.
How we are different
We know that as a Software Tester you can work many places. Waggl’s work environment is unique.
- We care deeply about our work. Both the quality of what we produce and its impact.
- We believe everyone deserves to have their voice heard from a brand new hire to the CEO. This is key to our product and our culture. We check titles at the door.
- We trust you. You can work from home, in the office, or from an RV traveling across the country as long as you stay connected and get your work done. We trust you to take the time off you feel you need to recharge and be your best. No questions asked.
- We improve the work lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
- We work really smart.
- We are growing like crazy.
- All these things and more have led us to be named as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc magazine.
How we work
We work really hard to balance collaboration, autonomy, efficiency and high quality output. We do this through informal interactions, short daily meetings, and efficient planning meetings. Our team is made up of software testers, developers, and designers.
Where you fit in
We are looking for someone to join our QA team and help us have the highest quality product in the most efficient way. We are looking for them to contribute in the following ways:
- Manually test features as they are being worked on and give feedback to the team
- Identify risks in team planning meetings
- Contribute to the team's best practices and effectiveness.
- Help teammates
- 3+ years testing web or mobile applications
- Normal work hours are EDT, CDT, or PDT, AST (e.g. you live in North America, Central America, or South America)
- Experience with functional, exploratory and regression testing.
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Team player
- Expert English if English is not your first language
Nice to have
Apply for this Position
- Experience working remotely