Do you want to help creators earn a living from their passion?
At Podia, we’re building the most creator-friendly platform on the planet to help people sell Online Courses, Memberships and Digital Downloads. And the #1 reason people cite for using us?
Sounds great, but what does it mean?
- Fast, friendly support
- Free migrations
- No technical headaches
- No transaction fees
…and a relentless passion, across our entire team, for helping our creators succeed.
Delivering all of that creator-friendly goodness takes work, and that’s why we need your help!
We’re looking for a super-friendly, tech-savvy, experienced support agent who can help our customers make more sales.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Respond to customer tickets via chat, email and social media. This is priority number one. Remember that whole creator-friendly thing? We’ve got a reputation to protect
- Migrate customers(downloading/uploading content, setting up courses, etc…) who need some help switching over from other platforms
- Troubleshoot product issues, reproduce them for our dev team when necessary and keep track of their status
- Help our customers with questions about our product, as well as coaching them toward making their first sale
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our customer base, helping the team understand what our customers are thinking and asking for
We’re looking for a support agent with:
- Really, really, really good writing skills, who can rewrite this bullet to make it sound better
- Tech skillz. Ideally, you’ve worked in a SaaS company and can take screenshots and record videos for customers like a boss
- Support experience. You know what it takes to make customers happier than they were before they met you
- Availability from 10am-6pm ET M-F. You’ll also be asked to check in on support emails(15 minutes max) every few weekends
It’d be REALLY great if you also:
- Have created and/or sold a Membership, Online Course or Digital Download before
- Have experience with Intercom and Slack
- Have experience working remotely
- Have worked with digital creators before
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly-growing company
- Health insurance and other medical benefits(US-based employees)
- Work from anywhere with an internet connection
- Annual team retreats with all expenses paid
Sound like you? Want to be part of a smart, nimble, motivated team working hard to build something big?
We’ve been around since 2014, are backed by some of the best investors in the business, have the greatest customers in the world, and a team that will stop at nothing to help our creators win.
If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we want need to hear from you
The application for this role can be found here.
Apply for this Position