With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
To execute our growth strategy we’re looking for someone to fill the Jr Partner Manager role to help us support the ReCharge Sales and Partnerships Team. As Partner Operations, you’ll be responsible for owning the management and delivery of assigned partner events projects, acting as liaison among merchants, sales, marketing, account management, product development and external vendors.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output.
- You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas and an eye for detail.
- You’re a great communicator and relationship builder
- Develop strategies to engage and educate our wider agency partner ecosystem
- Track development and changes to the structure of our agency partners
- Build and maintain our CRM for partners
- Collaborate with our marketing team to build appropriate content for the tiers and types of partners we work with
- Partner with Sales team to track lead generation efforts
- Manage partner payouts for Partnerships team
- Seek out and engage with potential partners for ReCharge
- Nurture relationships with partners
- Identifying opportunities to develop deeper relationships with strategic partners
- Experience working alongside and supporting technical teams / developers.
- Strong at tracking inputs and extracting output via software like Google Docs, Airtable, Hubspot
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to identify urgent issues and escalate as needed
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position