Read more about our company fire here: https://naturalforce.com/pages/about
Follow us here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/naturalforce/
Natural Force is looking for a passionate Marketing Communication Specialist to join our fast-paced, growing team; and to help us rapidly scale our customer conversion efforts and increase customer LTV. The Natural Force MCS leverages multiple digital touchpoints to turn customers into raving fans. The MCS is responsible for developing and implementing strategy, tracking KPIs, and reporting solutions to the VP of Marketing.
Position Status: Full-time
Location: Remote, US-based
Salary Range: $50,000-$55,000 plus benefits (health insurance, 401k, paid vacation time)
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following traits:
- Excellent communicator and storyteller
- Willing to work “in the clouds” (idea generation) as well as “in the dirt” (idea execution)
- Curious, loves learning
- Passionate about serving customers
- Health/Wellness conscious
Relevant experience includes:
- Building and Managing CRM Campaigns
- Creating Email-based Customer Acquisition and Conversion Funnels
- Copy Writing
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Remote Work
Technical proficiency in the below skills will be required:
- CRM - Klaviyo preferred
- Ecommerce – Shopify, Bold, and Amazon Seller Central preferred
- App Automations – Zapier preferred
- MS Excel
- Basic HTML
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Manages and oversees all Natural Force company email sends.
- Develops email creative (copy, photographs, and video).
- Sets email list building goals and sets out to meet those goals with clearly defined plans and timetables.
- Monitors KPIs such as campaign revenue generated and deliverability.
- Maintains list quality by regularly performing list clean-up activities, reengagement campaigns.
- Segments email list into organized, actionable groups.
- Regularly promotes new products, product sales, special events, and merchandise to email list.
- Partners with complimentary brands to organize list-building/list-sharing promotions.
- Works with Affiliate Manager to build Affiliate onboarding email series.
- Works with Digital Marketing Manager to build post-purchase follow-up campaigns that systematically drive customers towards "Wow!" experiences and increase up-sells, cross-sells, and recurring orders.
- Works in conjunction with VP of Marketing to design and build high-converting landing pages.
- Works in conjunction with Natural Force Digital Marketing Manager to build customer acquisition and conversion funnels around keystone products and offers.
- Perform ongoing CRO by A/B testing landing page copy, colors, images, etc.
Example Email Sequences to be Built:
- New customer onboarding and brand indoctrination (general)
- Post-purchase follow-up (product specific)
- Product launch
Example Landing Pages to be Built:
Apply for this Position
- Naturalforce.com product pages
- Amazon product pages and A+ content
- Influencer offers
- Display advertising offers