At 1Password, we help families and businesses to protect their data and stay safe online.
Millions of individuals and over 48,000 businesses use 1Password to protect their passwords and their privacy. Our goal is to spread good security habits to more people, and we're currently looking for a marketing coordinator to help us do that. We are a team of 160 people located all around the world and you'll join our small but impactful marketing team. You can view the benefits here: https://1password.com/jobs/
What you'll be doing
- Respond to incoming marketing requests
- Helping manage SEO efforts across content and web teams
- Coordinating the creation of advertising materials
- Helping the content team with outreach and placement
- Measure effectiveness and progress of marketing initiatives
- Work with the wider team to drive marketing projects
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, with a good understanding of the different channels and how they work together
- Experience working at a software or technology company
- You can work independently, but know when to ask for help
- You're proactive, and skilled at managing your own time
- You've used Google Analytics, SEMrush, and Ahrefs before
- You're great at following things through to completion, and making sure they get done
- You have a knack for learning things on your own and adapting to new environments
- You use 1Password already (or another password manager)
We communicate mostly via text, so you need to be a good written communicator. To apply, answer the three questions below in an email to email@example.com and keep your answers to around 500 words in total.
- What's your favourite marketing tool at the moment?
- What brand is your marketing hero and what did they do that inspires you?
- What are you most proud of in your current or previous role?
We can't wait to hear from you!
Apply for this Position