Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all front end, web and mobile UX and UI.
- Own the style guide.
- Manage design iteration cycles, versioning, and the general design workflow.
- Make design recommendations and defend those decisions.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Create prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, personas, and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- 7+ years of UI/UX design experience
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Extensive knowledge of prototyping tools (Invision, Marvel, Principle, Origami)
- Experience working at scale with style guides, pattern libraries or design systems
- Experience working closely with engineers to develop and iterate on interactive software experiences.
- Experience designing for a variety of screen sizes and platforms: for fully responsive web experiences and/or for mobile (touch-device) apps.
- Experience in prototyping UI interactivity and in incorporating motion/animation into UI.
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design best practices, specifically with e-commerce and SaaS applications, as well as mobile and responsive design
- Strong sense of typography and visual design
- Ability to adapt and change direction without issue
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field
- Must have link to portfolio that includes desktop as well as mobile examples
To be able to evaluate your skills and get back to all candidates, we’d really appreciate to have a portfolio with your application. We’re looking for an insight on your methodology and design thinking, not just final designs. Personas, flows, wireframes, sketches – they’re all great insights for us. So while we’re very happy to browse your Dribbble profile, please attach some more behind-the-scenes material if you have it handy!
Apply for this Position