With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
Our Customer Success team is looking to hire someone who is resourceful and will use their troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat, and occasional phone calls.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow.
- Take responsibility and ownership for their own accounts as well as being involved in the discussions and meetings of the entire AM department in order to be aware of the movements, issues and needs for other PRO accounts as well to assist and predict actions and outcomes for the PRO program as a whole. This person also needs to be someone with a good relationship and internal negotiating and communication skills in order to involve other departments when needed to prioritize and avoid issues affecting the largest ReCharge stores they are responsible for.
- Prioritize and advocate for their PRO customers, finding the solution for their issues and requests along with advocating for improvements in the tool and the company to resolve their long-standing issues and needs, making their days and the usage of ReCharge more efficient, faster and painless more and more every day.
- A person who embraces our core concepts more than anything else, especially when it comes to "Ownership" and "Empathy". The AM team is very special because it works as an extension of ReCharge and an extension of the customer, meeting both halfway and connecting them together for a more efficient use of the ReCharge app. This means that an AM should own the customer issues more than other departments in order to find efficient solutions for them in the best way possible and in a timely manner. This also has to be paired with "Empathy" as a lot of times PRO customers can be more demanding and the work volume can be hard, but the AM must understand their perspective and how crucial ReCharge is for each customer to then prioritize and deliver what they need.
- Work the tickets from the Priority queue from his/her own accounts
- Take notes of any bigger/outstanding issue for the customers
- Communicate these issues and needs to leads/PMs and other who needs to be involved in the process to get them addressed
- Proactively have have calls and meetings with the customers to see how everything is going and if there are new issues/needs we should be aware of
- Keep the AM team in the loop of your accounts to consistently improve as a team and prepare your team for eventual days off/vacation periods for when others will need to cover for your accounts
- Someone with patience to handle long-standing tickets and phone calls
- Organized enough to properly handle each customers situation and needs
- Good negotiation skills to tell customers "no" sometimes but also to advocate internally for the customers
- Someone who is friendly and who likes working in a team since the AMs are a multi-department effort
- Logical thinking to address issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Must not currently be on a Performance Improvement Plan.
- Must be available to work a shift between 5am - 5pm PST.
- At least 6 months working the CS general queue to understand the tool and the team.
- Understand ReCharge as a system, our tools, features and capabilities.
- Shadow the AMs on tickets and calls before the move happens to ensure the job is clear and understood
- Comfortable with phone calls
- Good Excel/CSV skills
- Previous experience with account management
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position