At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
As our business evolves, we are hiring a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with a focus on Quote to Cash (Q2C) processes. Reporting to the Manager IT PMO, this hire will play a key role planning, executing and leading business systems projects across various business units, particularly Finance, Order Operations and Sales Operations. You will partner with business leaders and domain experts across the business to understand and interpret business requirements, translate them into technical specifications and deliver solutions on existing platforms such as Salesforce, SteelBrick, FinancialForce and NetSuite.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identify areas of improvement to increase accuracy, completeness and/or consistency and implement solutions in process, policy, and overall operations of the Q2C process.
- Lead systems-related project execution in direct partnership with Finance, Order Ops and Sales
- Work multi-functionally to document and analyze business processes end to end
- Advise the business on best practices and available tools to run business processes and other strategic initiatives
- Partner with functional business owners to resolve systems related issues
- Meet with business teams to discuss process and follow up actions.
- Gather, document, and groom business requirements
- Act as the Product Owner/Scrum Master during the Agile development process
- Complete User Acceptance Testing for deployments
- Develop customer communications, training, and job aids to assist in successful business transitions.
- Build domain expertise in all aspects of Q2C process
- Acts as a main point of contact for assigned projects, as warranted
What You Bring Along:
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience in a business systems analyst role
- Understanding of industry standard Q2C processes and experience in one or more OrderOps/ SalesOps functional disciplines
- Experience with Salesforce, SteelBrick and/or NetSuite
- Project management skills and the ability to operate in an Agile delivery framework
- Understanding of systems analysis, including root cause analysis and other process modeling and systems design methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis techniques such as gathering requirements, conducting interview, modeling use cases, and creating use cases
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
- Ability to build and lead multi-functional relationships
- High Level of technical curiosity to learn and apply new technologies
- BS or BA preferred. PMP, NetSuite, Salesforce or Agile Certifications are all highly desirable
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position