Position: Marketing Project Manager
Reports to: Head of Customer Operations
Responsible for planning, managing and executing key projects on time and within scope to support the defined strategy of Credit Repair Cloud.
- Creating and managing projects plan, scope, milestones, targets, and deadlines to ensure the project is finished on time
- Identifying all tasks that need to be completed and then assigning those task to the appropriate team members
- Leading the team and hiring outside contractors when necessary
- Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of projects
- Monitoring progress and managing issues, obstacles, and risks during the project to finish on time and within budget
- Reporting, summarizing and documenting progress, completion, and optimization
- Projects and processes run more efficiently and are fully documented
- Project Management tasks are done with attention to detail
- Project status updates are given to management and team members daily, weekly and monthly, according to an agreed schedule
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager in a marketing department
- Excellent and professional communication and leadership management skills
- Superb attention to detail and high level of prioritization skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple objectives in one project
- Understanding of Internet Marketing, specifically ClickFunnels
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to work with Google Suite apps, Asana, Slack, ClickFunnels, and more. This is a must!
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of tasks and confidential matters with discretion
- Motivated, energetic with a can-do attitude
- Helpful and supportive spirit, a problem solver
- Professional attitude and presentation
- This is a remote position, but we do expect our team to be working during PST mornings.
- 20-30 hrs per week, which will develop to full time within a couple of months.
- Competitive salary DOE
- A great working environment with an international, supportive team
- We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Apply for this Position
- Please take this free test https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/ and attach a public URL in the form below (could be Google Docs). Please take your time with this assessment and answer honestly. It'll help us work together in the future.
- Please complete the form on the job page.