This position is remote, based within UK, Benelux or Germany .
A Field Marketing Coordinator is a regionally focused, highly organized person who can do the hands-on work of managing logistics and details for events taking place in the region this role supports. The Field Marketing Coordinator will work within the Field Marketing organization and will report into the regional Field Marketing Leader.
- Assist Field Marketing Managers by securing suitable venues for regional events, per event type and budget.
- Manage all supporting logistics for field events, including printing, promotional items, supporting materials, shipping and receiving.
- Assist in facilitating lead gathering and reporting.
- Research/execute third-party conferences and collect information for relevant programs across the regions to determine adjustments and improvements.
- 2+ years experience in marketing or event management with the desire to learn more about Field Marketing.
- Organized and efficient, able to develop and execute against a clear plan.
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas, products, and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player with ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup.
- Occasional domestic travel to support events - less than 20%.
Hiring Process for EMEA
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Manager, Field Maarketing EMEA
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a second interview with the Field Marketing Coordinator, North America
- Then, candidates will be invited to schedule a third interview with one of our Regional Sales Development Managers
- Our CMO may choose to conduct an interview.
- Finally, our CEO may choose to conduct a final interview.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Apply for this Position