We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. Our Data business is growing and as a Project Manager you will be responsible for leading one or more project teams in delivering end-to-end projects and solutions to our existing and new customers.
Project planning, management & monitoring
- Creating project plans that map out the tasks, milestones, key deliverables for the project and showing the assignment of resources to these tasks/deliverables.
- Managing scope according to a Statement of Work (SoW) written to govern the project / customer engagement. Ensuring that scope extensions are identified and managed to agreed change processes.
- Accurately forecasting the effort remaining on your project to ensure the correct inputs to revenue recognition, resourcing/recruitment
- Reporting accurate project status and preparing status reports suitable for Customer, internal stakeholders.
- Capturing project risks and actively managing and mitigating these
- Acting as a point of escalation for all customer issues or for internal stakeholders.
- Successfully closing out the project and ensuring a full and complete handover to any maintenance team, if applicable.
Project Governance & KPIs
- Defining and agreeing the project KPIs, acceptance criteria and ensuring project is tracking to both.
- Leading project review sessions / deep dives to review status of project timeline, technical deliverables, revenue, resource forecast and CSAT and taking corrective action where required.
Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Engaging with Sales and Solution Architects during pre-sales phases and ensuring a successful handoff from Sales, ensuring all aspects of the contract, commercials and customer expectations are understood.
- Working with QA and developers to ensure optimal, quality-assured solutions to our customers
- Engaging with Customer to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Actively improve processes within Scrapinghub to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes.
- Identify examples of best practices to contribute to an overall Scrapinghub project methodology.
- Support learning objectives within own team including contributions to open source projects.
Apply for this Position
- 5+ years of technical project management experience, coupled with People Management responsibility
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- An excellent communicator with proven influencing and negotiating skills
- Natural ability to work independently and without boundaries
- Flexibility to meet work demands within international time zones
- Disciplined in planning and execution to achieve goals
- Strong Customer relationship and commercial awareness skills