This position is remote, based in Georgia, USA.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales training professional to join a fun, high-growth software organization. As an integral member of the GitLab Sales and Customer Enablement team, our Sales Training Facilitator will be responsible for delivering world-class virtual (and sometimes in-person) global sales training and enablement programs.
- Successfully deliver sales training and enablement programs to ensure internal and external customers and partners are equipped with content, resources, and tools to effectively differentiate and sell the GitLab solution.
- Collaborate with marketing and other SMEs to identify, develop, and execute core sales training and enablement curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for various internal and external audiences.
- Ensure alignment of sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and essential industry trade shows.
- Facilitate the successful execution and delivery of self-paced on-boarding and result-driven continuous learning.
- Leverage Salesforce.com CRM infrastructure and other tools for delivering formal and informal/social learning.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales trainings delivered.
- Determine opportunities for improving the sales learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
- 5+ years software sales, sales training, or sales enablement experience, preferably with expertise in DevOps and/or Open Source.
- Working knowledge of sales training technology and methodologies; demonstrable experience with sales enablement concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise (sales team, customers, channel partners, and internal support partners).
- Experience growing within a small start-up. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with sales professionals and sales management.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with strong ç skills, skilled at cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Share and work in accordance with GitLab's values
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Remote - ATL
Apply for this Position