Groove is looking for a senior customer success manager to help us accelerate our pursuit of building the best damn customer success team on the planet.
You may have heard of us from our Journey to $500K blog (in fact, we'd prefer if you have, or have at least read it before applying), or from seeing us in news outlets and blogs like TheNextWeb, KISSmetrics, Buffer, Copyblogger, Hacker News or elsewhere around the web. We offer a help desk solution to over 8,000+ companies worldwide, that wins on simplicity, personalization and efficiency.
We’re expanding on our customer success team and are looking for someone to help us take Groove’s success team to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Manage customers throughout the entire lifecycle including presales, onboarding and training, as well as providing technical support to existing customers.
- Create and lead customer webinars, demos, and on-boarding education.
- Create instructional videos and product tutorials.
- Win as a team by supporting other departments in marketing or engineering projects.
- Optimize customer success touchpoints.
- Support product roadmap decisions through customer feedback tracking.
- Lift key performance indicators through customer conversion, retention, and upsells.
- Meet goals outlined monthly and communicate proactively about plans to achieve the goals.
We’d like to see:
- College degree, preferably in business or marketing, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a customer success position at a B2B SaaS company.
- You love people! You can’t wait to jump on a screen-share with them to troubleshoot or train as questions arise.
- Experience running engaging webinars.
- Experience writing customer facing documentation.
- At ease demonstrating product functionality.
- Customer oriented, owns customer problems, troubleshoots, and is able to solve inquiries.
- Engaging phone and video presence: poised, confident, and professional.
- You flourish in a fast paced tech environment where change is constant.
- You’ve used Groove or another helpdesk in the past
Perks and benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with other entrepreneurs.
- Competitive compensation structure.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and growth opportunities.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
Experience working remotely is the only other requirement. You’ll be joining a completely remote team that knows it works best. Meetings are kept to a minimum and everyone is left to get things done. Familiarity with Slack is a plus, and advanced-level Giphy skills will take you far.
If you’ve helped a fast-moving team win before and are ready to do it again, we want you on board. Our work impacts thousands of businesses around the globe, and we have our sights (very publicly) set on massive growth goals. If you think you can help us get there and are ready to join the family, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this Position