This position is offered only to applicants that lives in Europe.
CVEDIA helps develop and deploy autonomous systems today. Our suite of tools substantively accelerates the time to train, test and validate neural network/deep learning algorithms. Our customers are driving the future of autonomous application and we are thrilled to help fuel their efforts.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Office Manager to join our remote team!
You must be outgoing and an excellent communicator. We’re a distributed team across several time-zones, so you need to be able to communicate in a clear and pragmatic way that doesn’t always require clarifications and, of course, have a great sense of humor!
You will be responsible for all procurement, compliance, employee life-cycle and, in general, administration of all our company’s assets. You will be working closely with HR and our CEO.
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining great relationships with people at all levels
- Facilitating a welcoming environment for new hires
- On-boarding and off-boarding our talents and coordinate with the relevant managers
- Managing our company inventory
- Measuring engagement and keeping our worldwide team engaged through various initiatives
- Assisting with event and travel planning
- Planning and coordinate office events for the team
- Ensuring clear internal communication
- Assisting all departments as needed
- Developing and monitoring compliance of policies
- Managing and supervising sensitive documents and contracts
- Resolving time-sensitive issues, demonstrating excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- You will also be assigned various Office Management and HR projects.
- Perfect English Must be located in either ET or CET +1/+2 time-zones
- Experience as an Office Manager and Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant roles
- Proactive Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience in startups preferred Positive, energetic, and enthusiastic personality
- Critical thinking skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy / generalist
- Willing to occasionally work some late evenings on ad-hoc basis
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a growing virtual and truly global company
- Work with cutting-edge technology and leading companies from around the world in the most exciting sector since the advent of the Internet
- Work with an entrepreneurial team
- Career growth dictated by contribution and motivation.
How should you apply for this job?
Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.Please mention your country of origin in the email. Unfortunately, we only hire EU time zone employees to avoid time zone differences.
Please send your applications to jobs at Cvedia dot com
Apply for this Position